Temporary Work Visas & Residency Through Employment

We help international talent come and work in the United States

We help international talent come and work in the United States

The United States requires international talent to fill key positions in many industries.

As an immigrant, being able to work and live lawfully in America can mean a substantial improvement to the quality of life for both yourself and your entire family.

If you are thinking about getting in touch with an employer and applying for an American work visa, here are some of the options available to you that we can help you with.

You may want to come and work in the United States as a nonimmigrant for a limited amount of time. There are several programs available to you depending on your skill level and your area of expertise. Our team will assist you in pursuing the type of visa that’s right for you.

Employers may file a petition to authorize qualified off-shore employees to come work and live in the United States. The L-1A and L-1B visas apply, respectively, for people who work in executive positions and for specialized workers.

H-1B Temporary Worker Visa

The H-1B temporary American work visa is given to non-immigrants when an employer petitions for them to be hired and work for a pre-determined amount of time. To qualify for this kind of visa, you must be a highly specialized worker: that means that you will come to the United States to fill a position that requires some specific knowledge, and you must perform an activity that usually requires a Bachelor’s or higher degree.

TN Temporary Worker Visa

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, accountants, engineers, scientists, teachers, lawyers, and other professionals from Canada and Mexico con seek entry into the United States to work under nonimmigrant classification.

The E-3 program applies to Australian professionals who might come to the United States to perform highly specialized occupations.

B-1 Temporary Business Visitor Visa

Under the B-1 classification, individuals can transit through or get into the United States in order to perform commercial or professional business activities.

O-1 Temporary Worker Visa

These American work visas apply to individuals with extraordinary ability and international recognition. Scientists, educators, athletes, and artists who have demonstrated extraordinary achievements may apply for an O-1 visa.

If you are thinking of making the United States your permanent home via employment, you may be able to do so with the right combination of education, skills, and experience. Our experienced team of professional lawyers will guide you through the process.

The Employment-Based Immigration of the first preference applies to individuals of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors, or leaders of multinational companies. People who qualify in these categories may apply for permanent residency in the United States.

EB-2 Permanent Worker Visa

EB-2 Permanent Work Visas are granted to highly skilled workers with advanced degrees or to individuals whose employment in the United States is deemed of National Interest (National Interest Waivers).

EB-3 Permanent Worker Visa

This kind of visa is for skilled workers, professionals, or other workers who are seeking admittance into the United States in order to work and be granted permanent residence via employment.

Get in touch with the Law Offices of Connie Kaplan

As Fort Lauderdale-based immigration lawyers, we are passionate about bringing new talent to the United States. In some cases, applying for an American Work Visa will be the first step in the journey towards citizenship, and we will be here to guide you and assist you every step of the way.

No matter where you are, we can help!
Scroll to Top
Skip to content